RETURNS AND CANCELLATIONS
- You have the right to return your order within 14 days of receipt of delivery.
- The product must be returned to us unused and in its original condition.
- In the case of customer damaged product, we reserve the right to charge the customer the product’s total value.
- We check the condition of the returned product before refund.
- If the order is cancelled before the order dispatch, no additional charges apply.
- If the order is cancelled after dispatch, we reserve the right to charge the customer the amount equivalent of return delivery costs.
The returns shall be sent via mail to:
01900 Nurmijärvi, Finland
CONSUMER RESPONSIBILITY AND DIMINISHED VALUE
If the returned product is used, against the legislated buyer’s duty to preserve the goods, company has the right to charge the diminished value up to the full price of the product, in addition to return costs.
The delivery related costs, resulting from uncollected products without giving a cancellation notice, we charge the amount equivalent of delivery and return costs (€10).
If the delivered product is damaged, you can make a complaint of the faulty product.
Complaint must be done by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly ask you to provide us an image proof of the faulty product, and product’s serial number.
If the processing of the product defect requires further investigation, our customer service will inform you via email.
You can also sent your complaint by mail to our customer service address.